SensorFlow Wins Singapore Business Review’s Technology Excellence Award 2020
Joining 50 other big-name winners like EZ-link, NTUC Income and Changi Airport Group, SensorFlow is recognised by one of Singapore’s top business publishing and media companies, Singapore Business Review (SBR), as an innovative and transformative company in Singapore’s technology landscape.
Our solution has been awarded SBR’s Technology Excellence Awards 2020 under the category of IoT Energy in recognition for successfully transforming the hospitality and property industries by helping them adapt to the changing needs and expectations of their consumers for more sustainable and efficient energy management in buildings.
Despite the global crisis and economic uncertainties presented by COVID-19, this award pushes us to steadfastly continue our global expansion and strengthening our portfolio to reach more hotels and other properties around the world, making smart buildings a reality worldwide.
See the full list of winners here!
Follow us on social media to get the latest industry insights
- Why Being a Sustainable Hotel Matters in 2024
- SensorFlow Expands Collaboration with COLIWOO in Singapore at COLIWOO ORCHARD
- Mezzanine Hotel Tulum Joins Forces with SensorFlow for a Sustainable Future
- SensorFlow Expands to Mexico with Mi Amor Hotel Tulum
- SensorFlow and Lexis Suites Penang: A Partnership for Enhanced Comfort and Efficiency