How Does SmartREM's Smart HVAC Automation Work To Save Energy Consumption and Costs?
SensorFlow’s Smart Room Energy Management system – SmartREM, is a retrofit solution that helps hotels save up to 30% of total HVAC energy costs.
SmartREM’s smart HVAC automation works through our wireless sensors detecting live room occupancy status in hotel guest rooms and sending instructions immediately to automatically switch the HVAC off or change it to a more energy-efficient setting when guests leave the HVAC running in an unoccupied room. When the guest returns to the room, the HVAC is automatically set back to the original settings by the guest.
Watch How SmartREM's Smart HVAC Automation Works
- SensorFlow Partners with Hyatt Regency Koh Samui in Thailand
- SensorFlow Strengthens Presence In Thailand With Paresa Resort Phuket
- SensorFlow And Travelodge Harbourfront Singapore Join Forces
- SensorFlow Expands To The Cook Islands With Little Polynesian Resort
- New Partnership Alert: Ramada Suites By Wyndham KLCC To Equip 112 Rooms With SensorFlow’s SmartREM System