How Does SmartREM's Smart HVAC Automation Work To Save Energy Consumption and Costs?
SensorFlow’s Smart Room Energy Management system – SmartREM, is a retrofit solution that helps hotels save up to 30% of total HVAC energy costs.
SmartREM’s smart HVAC automation works through our wireless sensors detecting live room occupancy status in hotel guest rooms and sending instructions immediately to automatically switch the HVAC off or change it to a more energy-efficient setting when guests leave the HVAC running in an unoccupied room. When the guest returns to the room, the HVAC is automatically set back to the original settings by the guest.
Watch How SmartREM's Smart HVAC Automation Works
SensorFlow’s SmartREM is a retrofit solution that can be installed in less than 5 minutes per room.
Contact us today to start saving energy consumption and costs at your hotel!
- The Role Of Big Data And Machine Learning In Hotel Energy Management
- Green-Tech And The Net-Zero Methodology Are The Future Standards In The Hospitality Industry
- How Setpoint Optimization Further Reduces Energy Costs And Consumption
- Elevating The Hospitality Industry With Eco-Friendly, Smart HVAC Solutions
- Best Hotel Sustainability Initiatives