Singapore, 23rd October 2023 – SensorFlow took home the win at the first-ever HICAP Tech Challenge held in Singapore. The competition sought to identify tech solutions that help hotel owners and operators improve their bottom line. Criteria for judging included innovation, practicality, return on investment, and user-friendliness.
In his impactful pitch, Sai Ranganathan, our CEO, demonstrated how SensorFlow can boost hotel profit margins by up to 15%.
By addressing energy efficiency and operational issues head-on, SensorFlow offers a quick 10-minute installation per room and delivers an immediate return on investment with up to 30% energy savings on HVAC.
The acknowledgment from industry leaders is a compelling endorsement that amplifies our core message. It underscores the real-world impact SensorFlow is making in helping hotels become more profitable and achieve their operational and sustainability objectives while also enhancing guest satisfaction.
To find out how our award-winning solution can boost your hotel’s Gross Operating Profit (GOP), enhance sustainability, and elevate guest satisfaction, reach out to us today.
- SensorFlow Wins Inaugural HICAP Tech Challenge 2023
- Weave Studios-Prince Edward Chooses SensorFlow for Sustainability and Innovation
- Boosting Hotel Efficiency And Guest Comfort With Automation
- SensorFlow Partners with Hyatt Regency Koh Samui in Thailand
- SensorFlow Strengthens Presence In Thailand With Paresa Resort Phuket