The Hospitality Industry’s State of Recovery for Asia Pacific
SensorFlow had its first global webinar and we had an amazing bunch of speakers. To make the webinar digestible, we’ve split it into a four-part web series to shine the limelight on all four speakers.
For the last part of this web series, we have Bernard Kee representing Asia Pacific (APAC). He shares statistical data about the hospitality industry’s current and forecasted state of recovery.
Watch Bernard Kee’s presentation here:
What is being covered?
How Australia’s COVID-19 situation is and how it’s impacted hotels in different states.
How Japan’s COVID-19 situation is and how it’s impacted hotels in different states.
China’s rate of recovery and how domestic travel has helped the hospitality industry.
If Southeast Asian countries are able to follow China’s path of recovery.
About the Speaker:
REGIONAL MANAGER – APAC @ STR
Leading STR’s South East Asia region, primarily focused on hospitality-related development, Bernard Kee has a wealth of experience in providing partners with a regional perspective to make informed planning decisions.
He is an inspirational STR speaker at travel conferences and has been in airlines, hotels, online travel businesses and hospitality data – STR for over 16 years.
- SensorFlow Wins Inaugural HICAP Tech Challenge 2023
- Weave Studios-Prince Edward Chooses SensorFlow for Sustainability and Innovation
- Boosting Hotel Efficiency And Guest Comfort With Automation
- SensorFlow Partners with Hyatt Regency Koh Samui in Thailand
- SensorFlow Strengthens Presence In Thailand With Paresa Resort Phuket