SensorFlow Raises US$2.7M in Series A Funding
As reported on The Straits Times and The Business Times, SensorFlow is proud to announce that we have successfully raised US$2.7 million in series A funding led by private investor Pierre Lorinet, along with contributions from existing investor, Singapore-based Cocoon Capital. This is also followed by Entrepreneur First, 2be.lu Investments, Aurum Land and Insitu Asia Holdings, bringing the total funds raised till date to US$3.5 million. Last year’s initial seed funding was led by Cocoon Capital and followed by SG Innovate and SparkLabs under the Entrepreneur First accelerator programme.
The funds raised will boost SensorFlow’s rapidly expanding operations enabling us to meet the needs of a growing customer base of major hotel chains in Singapore, Indonesia and Hong Kong. It will also help drive our entry into new markets including Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam, Cambodia and the Philippines which will bring us closer to our goal of 800,000 smart hotel rooms by 2022.
- Why Being a Sustainable Hotel Matters in 2024
- SensorFlow Expands Collaboration with COLIWOO in Singapore at COLIWOO ORCHARD
- Mezzanine Hotel Tulum Joins Forces with SensorFlow for a Sustainable Future
- SensorFlow Expands to Mexico with Mi Amor Hotel Tulum
- SensorFlow and Lexis Suites Penang: A Partnership for Enhanced Comfort and Efficiency