SensorFlow Raises US$2.7M in Series A Funding
As reported on The Straits Times and The Business Times, SensorFlow is proud to announce that we have successfully raised US$2.7 million in series A funding led by private investor Pierre Lorinet, along with contributions from existing investor, Singapore-based Cocoon Capital. This is also followed by Entrepreneur First, 2be.lu Investments, Aurum Land and Insitu Asia Holdings, bringing the total funds raised till date to US$3.5 million. Last year’s initial seed funding was led by Cocoon Capital and followed by SG Innovate and SparkLabs under the Entrepreneur First accelerator programme.
The funds raised will boost SensorFlow’s rapidly expanding operations enabling us to meet the needs of a growing customer base of major hotel chains in Singapore, Indonesia and Hong Kong. It will also help drive our entry into new markets including Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam, Cambodia and the Philippines which will bring us closer to our goal of 800,000 smart hotel rooms by 2022.
- SensorFlow Partners with Hyatt Regency Koh Samui in Thailand
- SensorFlow Strengthens Presence In Thailand With Paresa Resort Phuket
- SensorFlow And Travelodge Harbourfront Singapore Join Forces
- SensorFlow Expands To The Cook Islands With Little Polynesian Resort
- New Partnership Alert: Ramada Suites By Wyndham KLCC To Equip 112 Rooms With SensorFlow’s SmartREM System