Koh Samui, Thailand, 8th September 2023 – We are thrilled to announce our new partnership with Hyatt Regency Koh Samui. The 145-room resort will be equipped with our state-of-the-art SmartREM system, enhancing both energy efficiency and guest comfort.
Teerawat Rakthong, Director Of Engineering at Hyatt Regency Koh Samui, has been at the forefront of spearheading this collaborative initiative. He expresses his eagerness for the project to come to life.
This partnership solidifies our commitment to the Thai hospitality market, further establishing us as a trusted provider of smart energy solutions.
We look forward to contributing to the sustainability initiatives of Hyatt Regency Koh Samui and are excited about the opportunities this partnership brings.
- SensorFlow Wins Inaugural HICAP Tech Challenge 2023
- Weave Studios-Prince Edward Chooses SensorFlow for Sustainability and Innovation
- Boosting Hotel Efficiency And Guest Comfort With Automation
- SensorFlow Partners with Hyatt Regency Koh Samui in Thailand
- SensorFlow Strengthens Presence In Thailand With Paresa Resort Phuket