SensorFlow gets featured on Connected to India!
SensorFlow was founded in 2016 by CEO and co-founder Saikrishnan, who was inspired by the goal of mitigating global concerns
Saikrishnan, one of the region’s youngest thought leaders, was a part of the Entrepreneur First cohort, where he developed the technical expertise to translate SensorFlow into a viable business model that is scalable across multiple markets.
Connected to India writes about what SensorFlow does and how we can help hotels be more energy-efficient, achieve operational excellence, and be a sustainable brand.
Read the full article here.
Follow our socials to keep up to date with the latest company news.
- The Role Of Big Data And Machine Learning In Hotel Energy Management
- Green-Tech And The Net-Zero Methodology Are The Future Standards In The Hospitality Industry
- How Setpoint Optimization Further Reduces Energy Costs And Consumption
- Elevating The Hospitality Industry With Eco-Friendly, Smart HVAC Solutions
- Best Hotel Sustainability Initiatives