SensorFlow gets featured on Connected to India!
SensorFlow was founded in 2016 by CEO and co-founder Saikrishnan, who was inspired by the goal of mitigating global concerns
Saikrishnan, one of the region’s youngest thought leaders, was a part of the Entrepreneur First cohort, where he developed the technical expertise to translate SensorFlow into a viable business model that is scalable across multiple markets.
Connected to India writes about what SensorFlow does and how we can help hotels be more energy-efficient, achieve operational excellence, and be a sustainable brand.
Read the full article here.
Follow our socials to keep up to date with the latest company news.
- Hoteliers, Save Energy In Hotels And Reduce Costs With Smart Technologies
- Exploring The Electricity Price Increase In Asia
- Cutting Costs and Energy Consumption with SensorFlow’s SmartAlloc™
- Green-tech and the net-zero methodology are the future standards in the hospitality industry
- Best Hotel Sustainability Initiatives