In your hotel room’s bathroom, a neatly printed card encourages you to reuse your linen and towels. The room itself is equipped with energy-efficient lighting and air-conditioning; meanwhile, the restaurant downstairs boasts organic produce and locally sourced ingredients.
With profit margins on the line and an increasingly environmentally conscious clientele willing to pay for eco-friendly options, hotels and resorts have started to take sustainability very seriously.
Now, smart technology is poised to help them go even greener—without costing an arm and a leg. Take for instance, Singapore-based start-up SensorFlow’s wireless sensors and big data analytics capabilities, which it is using to help the industry save energy and cut costs at the same time.
Read more from the Asian Scientist Magazine about Sensorflow’s solution for smart & sustainable hotels.
- SensorFlow Partners with Hyatt Regency Koh Samui in Thailand
- SensorFlow Strengthens Presence In Thailand With Paresa Resort Phuket
- SensorFlow And Travelodge Harbourfront Singapore Join Forces
- SensorFlow Expands To The Cook Islands With Little Polynesian Resort
- New Partnership Alert: Ramada Suites By Wyndham KLCC To Equip 112 Rooms With SensorFlow’s SmartREM System