Job Opening details
We are looking for a user-experience (UX) designer able to understand our business requirements and any technical limitations, as well as be responsible for conceiving and conducting user research, interviews and surveys, and translating them into user flows, customer journey maps, wireframes, mockups and prototypes. The UX designer will be expected to work closely with the product manager to design the overall functionality of the product, and in order to ensure a great user experience, iterate upon it in accordance with user-testing and feedback.
● Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences across desktop, tablet and phones
● Facilitate our product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences for digital products.
● Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
● Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new functions and features.
● Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
● Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
● Ask smart questions, take risks and champion new ideas.
● Expertise in standard UX software such as Sketch, OmniGraffle, Axure, InVision, UXPin, Balsamiq, Framer.
● Ability to work with customers to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet customer needs and vision.
● Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
● A solid grasp of user-centered design (UCD), planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns.
● Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
● Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
● Be passionate about resolving user pain points through great design.
● Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
● Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation. Research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies.
Expected working hours:
10am – 6pm, Mon-Fri
61 Ubi Road 1, #01-36, OXLEY BIZHUB, Singapore 408727
Who may apply
Open to all applicants.