Job Opening details
SensorFlow is currently looking for a qualified Sales Support Executive to join our team.
You will provide support to sales representatives and respond to customer and prospect queries.
Our ideal candidate is an experienced professional with knowledge of sales and customer service best practices. You should also be able to interpret sales metrics and be goal-oriented. We expect you to perform well in a team environment and have exceptional people skills.
Ultimately, you should be able to contribute to creating and maintaining good customer relationships and ensuring smooth sales team operations.
*Previous experience in Hospitality and HaaS will be an advantage*
Job Roles and Responsibilities
- Assisting with lead qualification and lead generation
- Managing the correspondence between the sales team and their clients
- Answers phone calls and other queries from customers and provides them relevant information or assist them with problems as they arise
- Monitoring customer accounts
- Input sales information into our CRM system
- Contacting leads through phone or email
- Identifying clients’ needs and available budget
- Work closely with marketing team members and outside sales to qualify, nurture, distribute and appropriately manage leads at all stages of the funnel.
- Follow up with customers to make sure that they are satisfied with a particular product
- Assisting with generating tailored client proposals
- Arrange appointments between clients and our sales team
- Acknowledges customers by responding to emails, texts, and phone calls
- Does any necessary administrative work including filing reports or presenting sales team with necessary documents
- Must have previous experience and proficiency with CRM systems. Pipedrive experience is a plus.
- Proficiency in Google Suite (Docs, sheets, slides, Gmail, etc.)
- Experienced with lead generation, or corporate appointment setting experience.
- Displays the ability to qualify prospects and handle business owner objections from all sources
- Can take responsibility for setting, aiming, achieving and exceeding targets
- Is proactive and can develop and maintain customer relationships
- Is able to work closely with the marketing and customer support team
- Familiar with using LinkedIn for sales
- Able to multitask with excellent time management
- Ambitious, motivated and sales-minded
- Likes a challenge and performs well in a fast-paced environment
Annual Salary (for full-time): SGD$ 30-36K.
61 Ubi Road 1, #01-36, OXLEY BIZHUB, Singapore 408727