Job Opening details
At SensorFlow we are bringing the world of IOT and HVAC together while working on our mission to Make Every Building More Productive, Energy Efficient and Sustainable.
Working within the hospitality industry to provide a retrofit solution to existing HVAC installations, the SensorFlow system enables our customers to reduce their air conditioning cost by automating their system resulting in a reduced carbon footprint and lower energy bills.
SensorFlow is currently hiring for a Project Coordinator who will be in-charge of assisting our Project Managers in organizing our ongoing projects, as well as project coordination tasks with other relevant departments. These could include documenting and tracking project schedules and tasks, preparing for project meetings, creating and running project status reports and metrics, building dashboards and other administrative activities as requested.
- Coordinate the details and schedule from project inception to completion line.
- Work closely with our Project Managers to plan and execute installation projects.
- Collecting and preparing necessary information and details from internal & external stakeholders.
- Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
- Develop, document, manage and update project plans and ensure deadlines are adhered to.
- Recommends and maintains project priorities for team and communicates priority to requesters.
- Make actionable recommendations for improving process flow and project management processes.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Ask smart questions, take risks and champion new ideas.
- Diploma, 1-2 years relevant working experience, advantage if coming from a project coordination role.
- Strong command of English, excellent written and verbal capabilities.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work on tasks independently and meticulously.
- Strong command of Microsoft Office programs, especially Word and Excel.
Annual Salary: SGD$ 36-48K
61 Ubi Road 1, #01-36, OXLEY BIZHUB 1, Singapore 408727