Job Opening details
At Sensorflow we are bringing the world of IOT and HVAC together while working on our mission to Make Every Building More Productive, Energy Efficient and Sustainable.
Working within the hospitality industry to provide a retrofit solution to existing HVAC installations, the Sensorflow system enables our customers to reduce their air conditioning cost by automating their system resulting in a reduced carbon footprint and lower energy bills.
At Sensorflow we are planning for considerable growth over the next 12 months and need a project implementation manager to plan and execute the installation of the SensorFlow system throughout our customers’ property portfolio.
Our retrofit solution allows us to install in rooms in under 15 mins meaning no room downtime or guest disturbance; this is a key component of our system which requires thorough planning upfront and a team of people to execute efficiently.
Working across APAC with customers in Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia and Australia the role will require considerable travelling to ensure the highest standard of install and customer satisfaction.
If you would like to work in a fast-paced start-up environment, travelling the world and delighting customers, then Sensorflow is the place for you.
- Passionate, Results Driven individual with strong analytical skills and the initiative to overcome hurdles quickly to achieve high levels of customer happiness.
- Ideally, have knowledge of Air-Conditioning and mechanical/electronic engineering. A degree or diploma would be desirable.
- Have lead and managed both internal and external teams on project work
- Be able to demonstrate that they have experience, planning, organising, coordinating and implementing projects on a customer’s site.
- Experience working with product development teams providing feedback driving product improvements.
- Experience working successfully with vendors and sub-contractors.
- Experience dealing directly with customers with good customer facing skills, possessing a customer and quality focussed outlook
- Self-motivating, able to work independently with strong troubleshooting skills.
- Experience training staff both internally and externally on processes.
- Excellent communicator Possessing good written and oral skills in English
- Safety conscious with always considering employee and subcontractor safety when planning work.
- The Installation project manager (IPM) is responsible for liaising with the customer during the sales process. The IPM co-ordinates with the customer to obtain information regarding the setup of HVAC and the components and staff required to complete a trial or full install.
- Assists sales in development of project quotations.
- Create project implementation plans including work breakdown, external vendor requirements and project schedule.
- Onboard and manage external vendors to assist in the installation and oversee the project to successful completion within time and cost parameters. Ensuring appropriate training is delivered to enable proper installation.
- Work directly with the customer to ensure that support is available when needed and that expectations will be met or exceeded through execution of the project.
- Deliver training to the customers front of house team on the Sensorflow Dashboard ensuring understanding and competency.
- Develop the implementation process, continuously improving the process and tools following each successful install.
- Liaise with the operations team to ensure the product is suitable and available for the customer.
- Provide detailed reports demonstrating the installation and any feedback to aid in product development and customer happiness.
- Provide technical support to manufacturing & product teams to meet customer requirements
Annual Salary: Up to SGD$ 72K (Final salary will be dependant on level of experience and seniority)
61 Ubi Road 1, #01-36, OXLEY BIZHUB 1, Singapore 408727