Job Opening details
At Sensorflow we are bringing the world of IOT and HVAC together while working on our mission to Make Every Building More Productive, Energy Efficient and Sustainable.
Working within the hospitality industry to provide a retrofit solution to existing HVAC installations, the Sensorflow system enables our customers to reduce their air conditioning cost by automating their system resulting in a reduced carbon footprint and lower energy bills.
At Sensorflow we are planning for considerable growth over the next 12 months and need an Operations Assistant to help us deliver an effective, efficient and enjoyable experience for our customers.
We have an amazing product, and we need to provide an amazing service. The new operations assistant will help us ensure we meet our customer’s needs on time, in full and with a smile.
Working across APAC with customers in Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia and Australia the role will require experience in cross-border logistics, supply chain and customer success.
If you would like to work in a fast-paced start-up environment, travelling the world and delighting customers, then Sensorflow is the place for you.
We are looking for someone energetic and proactive with great attention to detail to ensure the smooth and efficient running of our daily operations, someone who is Customer and process-focused and always looking to help.
- Experience working within a supply chain function (logistics, warehousing or freight forwarding).
- Experience in creating customer happiness, dealing directly with customers, resolving issues promptly with a smile.
- Strong IT skills, we are a tech company there’s not much paper around these parts.
- Excellent communicator Possessing good written and oral skills in English.
- Timely ordering of Stock from suppliers to ensure planned installations are possible and customer promises are kept..
- Forecasting with the Sales and product team to ensure high levels of stock availability to meet customers demand.
- Working with logistics providers to ensure orders are dispatched and are on track for the desired delivery date.
- Working with project implementation team to ensure the right stock is in the right place to allow project completion on time and in full.
- Producing shipping documentation to ensure smooth distribution across the APAC region.
- Liaising with customers to deal with issues, ensuring excellent service resulting in high customer happiness.
- Inventory management both in-house and with external service providers.
- Manage the packing and dispatching of goods sent direct from Sensorflow
- Coordinating inbound and outbound goods from/to other countries
- Assisting in other errands and daily operation activities
- Most of all be the beating drum of our Operations Team helping to ensure everything works as it should.
Annual Salary: SGD$24-30K
61 Ubi Road 1, #01-36, OXLEY BIZHUB 1, Singapore 408727