At SensorFlow we are an IoT platform that’s on a mission to Make Every Building More Productive, Energy Efficient and Sustainable.
Working within the hospitality industry to provide a retrofit solution to existing HVAC installations, the SensorFlow system enables our customers to reduce their air conditioning cost by automating their system resulting in a reduced carbon footprint and lower energy bills.
We are looking for a Mathematical Programmer / Operations Researcher to lead the development of algorithms and strategies to continuously and autonomously improve the efficiency of our client’s building infrastructure. We are extremely good at instrumenting a building with sensors and actuators to gather a real time view of the status of the building and we are now looking to start the next chapter of research and development to extract the most value for our clients out of the data we collect.
- Lead the development of various optimization algorithms required to optimise control strategies for HVAC and other equipment of various types in buildings.
- Implementation of software architecture by software programming using optimization techniques such as column generation, & mathematical programming tools.
- Build models for Predictive Analysis using traditional methods, Regression, Forecasting, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning techniques.
- Software programming to facilitate the integration of live data feeds for continuous optimization, including the use of various optimization solvers.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Ask smart questions, take risks and champion new ideas.
Skills and Qualifications Requirements
- Engineering or master’s or bachelor’s degree, Doctorate (PhD) in Operations Research/ Applied Operations Research / Applied Math’s/ Applied Statistics
- Software Experience- Software Programming & Data manipulation skills
- 3+ years on optimization techniques like large scale LP optimization, MIP, theory and Column generation algorithm.
- Must possess superior analytical and quantitative skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to respond with a composed temperament. A great team player.
- Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
- Research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies.
Annual Salary: SGD$ 80-90K
Expected Working Hours
61 Ubi Road 1, #01-36, OXLEY BIZHUB 1, Singapore 408727