Job Opening details
SensorFlow is currently looking for a creative, energetic and fun-loving Marketing Assistant to contributes towards our marketing efforts by researching, designing, creating and publishing content for social media platforms and newsletter campaigns. This role will also involve supporting marketing operations by compiling, formatting, and reporting information and materials.
We are only looking for graduate applicants with at least a Diploma/Degree in Marketing/Advertising, Business, Communications and New Media or other relevant educational topics. Ideally with 1-2 years of relevant experience.
Other skills required include:
- Adobe Illustrator
- Microsoft Office
- Basic Graphic Design
- Reporting Skills
- Basic research and analysis
- Proficient in spoken and written communication
- Highly organized
- Good Teamwork Skills
- Designing, creating and scheduling content for blogs, social media and newsletters
- Prepares mailers and brochures by formatting content and graphics; arranging printing and internet packages.
- Research on key industry trends and compile a library of key insight articles
- Maintains marketing library by checking and replenishing inventory.
- Provides marketing tracking and research information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Supports sales presentations by assembling quotations, proposals, videos, slideshows, demonstration and product capability booklets; compiling account and competitor analyses.
- Assembles consumer rating reports by compiling, consolidating, formatting, and summarizing information, graphs, and presentations
Annual Salary (for full-time): SGD$ 24-30K.
Salary will be pro-rated for the part-time position.
61 Ubi Road 1, #01-36, OXLEY BIZHUB, Singapore 408727