At SensorFlow, our mission is to make every building more productive, energy efficient and sustainable through a network of IoT sensors. With our proprietary technology, we help empower building managers with actionable insights and tools to maximise their productivity, communicate with the world around them and build an information structure that enables a smarter planet.
About SensorFlow Technologies
We are a well-funded government-seeded startup in the process of raising Series A funding. We offer a cloud based solution running on Amazon AWS utilising many of AWS’s PaaS offerings including DynamoDB, Lambda, Cognito, API-Gateway, AppSync. Front End consists of a web application built in React and running on Firebase and a hybrid mobile application built with Ionic. The IoT component consists of in house built sensor modules and a central managing gateway written in Java that communicates with Appsync on AWS. We utilise git on Bitbucket for code management and our CI use pipelines integrated with SonarQube for code analysis.
Skills and Qualifications Requirements
- Wanting and willing to learn
- Hands on experience in developing fullstack applications
- An understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
- Experience with Node.js
- Good communication skills (We work in a collaborative environment)
Preferred Additional Skills
- Understanding of the development life cycle
- Understanding of micro services and cloud computing
- Participate in the software process from requirements, solution, development, deployment and maintenance
- Build and maintain the web front end and mobile client
- Build and maintain backend services consumed by front end clients
- Help improve our code quality through writing unit tests, automation and performing code reviews – improve the devops process
- Create and maintain software documentation
What’s it like working at SensorFlow?
At SensorFlow, we’re made up of dreamers, achievers and visionaries whose passion and belief in a greater cause drives us to do more and push the boundaries of innovation every day. If you want to work with fun-loving and diverse personalities in an environment that prioritizes your learning, development and autonomy, then SensorFlow is the perfect place for you. Oh and did we mention the pantry’s always full of food?
Annual Salary: SGD$48-60K
Expected Working Hours
61 Ubi Road 1, #01-36, OXLEY BIZHUB 1, Singapore 408727