Job Opening details
At SensorFlow we are planning for considerable growth over the next 12 months and need a Human Resource Manager to head our efforts in talent attraction, recruitment and management.
Talent Attraction & Recruitment
– Partner with departments to forecast, provide recommendations and manage talent pipelines
– Implement strategies to attract & recruit best talents to support business needs & goals
– Create accurate and attractive job postings and selection metrics, screen, shortlist and interview candidates
– Establish & maintain efficient, up-to-date HR systems, policies, & processes
– Manage entire employee lifecycle; from onboarding to offboarding
– Handle HR administrative duties such as maintaining HR database, foreign workers’ pass matters, applying for training claims, NS make-up pay etc
– Provide guidance to all employees regarding HR matters like compensation, benefits, performance issues
– Manage employee relations, disciplinary, grievances issues, counselling etc & provide professional advice to employees regarding HR-related issues to promote well-being, satisfaction & productivity of our talents
Culture building & Organizational Development
– Foster & reinforce a collaborative, supportive work culture that underpins SensorFlow’s brand and ambition (e.g. organize team building events)
– Drive & implement strategies that augment and maintain high employee happiness, motivation, and performance
– Partner with management team to solve issues that jeopardize the achievement of company goals/ are not being addressed adequately.
Performance Management, Compensation & Benefits
– Develop and manage benchmarking plans for salaries, performance appraisal systems, learning and development programs, succession planning etc
– Maintain & analyze data reports and performance metrics to drive improvements as needed
– Develop benefits programs & performance-based reward strategies that encourages and rewards contribution and growth
- 1-4 years related-experience developing and handling the full- spectrum of HR duties (Ideally, you would have experience with technology recruiting & recruiting)
- Up-to-date knowledge of Singapore’s labour and employment regulations; demonstrated experience to serve as knowledge resource on HR matters to all staff.
- Knowledge of HR systems, tools, metrics & best HR practices
- Strong business acumen with demonstrated ability to translate business strategy into HR practices
- Excellent people-management & interpersonal skills (verbal & written) ; Proven ability to build strong, positive relationships & influence and manage internal & external stakeholders across all levels
- Passionate about developing great people, teams, culture, and follow through from ideation to execution
- Self-starter who strives in a face-paced , highly Proactive & resourceful
- Highly meticulous and organized & adaptable
Annual Salary: SGD$ 42-60K.
61 Ubi Road 1, #01-36, OXLEY BIZHUB, Singapore 408727