Job Opening details
Sensorflow is recording a rapidly growing body of data on building climate management across different types of buildings and properties. We are looking for a Data Scientist to generate useful insights in the areas of equipment performance analytics, predictive maintenance, facility and space usage, as well as energy efficiency.
Minimum Requirements include:
- Extensive familiarity with R or python in a data science context (R preferred)
- Strong knowledge of machine learning principles.
- Able to communicate findings effectively to non-data people, especially through data visualisations
- Strong knowledge of statistical analysis, machine learning and predictive modelling.
Optional but a plus:
- Some domain knowledge related to either air conditioning or electrical engineering in general, or preventive maintenance analysis.
- Familiarity with Amazon Web Services.
- Experience building data pipelines and services in production.
Annual Salary: SGD$ 60-72K
Equity: 0.1% – 1.0%
Monday – Friday, 10am to 6pm.
67 Ubi Road 1, #08-15, Oxley Bizhub, Singapore 408730