Job Opening details
SensorFlow are an IoT platform that’s on a mission to Make Every Building More Productive, Energy Efficient and Sustainable.
Working within the hospitality industry to provide a retrofit solution to existing HVAC installations, the SensorFlow system enables our customers to reduce their air conditioning cost by automating their system resulting in a reduced carbon footprint and lower energy bills.
At SensorFlow we are planning for considerable growth over the next 12 months, we are looking for a talented and experienced Customer Success professional with Passion and Drive for delivering an amazing customer experience. An individual with high energy and an ambitious can-do attitude is needed to help establish and grow the customer success department and deliver happiness to our customers.
The Customer Success Manager will use their customer success or account management experience to help us to build strong relationships ensuring our customers get the most from the SensorFlow solution, working with them to educate and train to help them achieve their efficiency and sustainability goals. Ensuring from beginning to end our customers are happy every step of the way.
Working across APAC with customers in Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Hong Kong, Indonesia and Australia, the role will require experience in running a customer success process dealing with customers across APAC.
If you would like to work in a fast-paced start-up environment, saving energy and delighting customers, then SensorFlow is the place for you.
Customer Success Manager
- Onboard customers effectively to ensure full engagement with the SensorFlow system.
- Work with clients to establish critical goals, or other key performance indicators and aid the customer in achieving their goals.
- Conduct product demonstrations and training sessions to improve user adoption.
- Engage customers via email, phone calls, and presentations to help them become more successful in using the SensorFlow solution.
- Upsell customers with new product when released.
- Generate fresh ideas and best practices on how to proactively improve our users’ experience and increase adoption of our products.
- Make customer happy through ongoing support, sharing of best practices, data insights, and product knowledge.
- Be the customer voice when working cross-functionally with sales and product teams to design new product features.
- Conduct regular trainings, strategy sessions, and business reviews remotely and onsite.
- Respond to tickets and ensure they’re resolved in a timely manner.
- 3-5 years’ experience in customer success/account management role.
- Experience leading a team.
- Experience building processes from scratch.
- Experience working with SaaS based company.
- Strong communicator who gives an excellent presentation and communicates eloquently by email and in person.
- A true passion for customers.
- Smart, ambitious and highly motivated individual.
- Start-up mentality a must, prior start-up experience a benefit.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment and can adjust priorities on-the-fly.
- Goal oriented approach with a focus on maintaining workflows and meeting deadlines.
- Must be able to read, write, and speak English fluently. Multiple language skills are a plus.
Annual Salary: SGD$ 60-72K
Monday – Friday, 10am to 6pm.
61 Ubi Road 1, #01-36, OXLEY BIZHUB 1, Singapore 408727