Job Opening details
At SensorFlow we are planning for considerable growth over the next 12 months and need a Credit Controller to be the main point of contact for all customer accounting related queries as we build our customer portfolio.
We have an amazing product, and we need to provide an amazing service. The Credit Controller will help us ensure we build strong customer and partner relationships to ensure all invoices are paid in full and on time doing this with a smile.
Working across APAC with customers in Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Hong Kong, Indonesia and Australia, the role will require experience in credit control working previously with international clients understanding the relevant regulations for these territories.
If you would like to work in a fast-paced start-up environment, saving energy and delighting customers, then SensorFlow is the place for you.
Job Roles and Responsibilities
- Manages accounts receivable process.
- Prepare customer statements, bills and invoices, and reconcile expenses to the general ledger.
- Liaise with customers to ensure prompt payment of invoices.
- Build relationships with the customer base.
- Prepare monthly receivable statements and management reports.
- Manage aged debtors to ensure debtor days are in line with company objectives.
- Work with internal and external teams to ensure swift payment of Invoices.
- Post customer payments by recording cash, checks, and credit card transactions.
- Verify the validity of account discrepancies by obtaining and investigating information from sales, customer service and customers.
- Resolves valid or authorised deductions by entering adjusting entries.
- Resolves invalid or unauthorised deductions/none payment by following pending deductions procedures.
- Protects organisation’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Provide backup support to other groups in the accounting department, type periodic reports and perform other general administrative duties
- Minimum three years’ experience with credit control. (Qualification preferred)
- Strong relationship builder.
- An ability to prioritise and manage expectations.
- A keen eye for detail.
- An ability to work independently.
- The ability to communicate articulately and efficiently with other people within the company.
- A mathematical background.
- Experience with Xero.
Annual Salary (for full-time): SGD$ 36-48K.
61 Ubi Road 1, #01-36, OXLEY BIZHUB, Singapore 408727