How SensorFlow Helps Hotels Advance their Post-COVID-19 Recovery
With reduced staff headcount and heightened expectations on operational standards during the COVID-19 period, hotels worldwide are embracing technology that can significantly optimise their operational efficiency and boost staff productivity. With SensorFlow’s artificial intelligence (AI)-driven solution, hotels can enjoy the flexibility of remote property management and lower energy costs. Once hotels reopen, SensorFlow’s solution will be critical to hotels’ recovery plan in increasing service efficiency and productivity despite having fewer hands on deck.
Check out this infographic to learn how our smart technology helps hotels adapt and thrive through the post-COVID-19 era!
SensorFlow’s smart hotel management solution is a timely investment for hotels operating in the current post-pandemic landscape, as hotels can maximise their energy efficiency, operational productivity and guest services’ excellence with:
- Remote room monitoring and management
- Data-driven and guest-centric operations
- Smart energy management and system maintenance
- SensorFlow Partners with Hyatt Regency Koh Samui in Thailand
- SensorFlow Strengthens Presence In Thailand With Paresa Resort Phuket
- SensorFlow And Travelodge Harbourfront Singapore Join Forces
- SensorFlow Expands To The Cook Islands With Little Polynesian Resort
- New Partnership Alert: Ramada Suites By Wyndham KLCC To Equip 112 Rooms With SensorFlow’s SmartREM System