Our CEO, Sai, shares with Travel Weekly in their latest interview session about SensorFlow’s initiatives in helping the hotel industry to save more amid the COVID-19 pandemic crisis. On top of SensorFlow’s smart energy solution that comprises of retrofit, wireless sensors and AI-driven automation, SensorFlow introduces a new floating payment model that allows hotels to immediately save 30% of energy bills after the system is installed – in which the installation process only requires less than 5 minutes.
Read more from the online article here.
Read the full story from a downloadable PDF version (page 18) here.
Follow us on our socials for more interesting stories
- The Role Of Big Data And Machine Learning In Hotel Energy Management
- Green-Tech And The Net-Zero Methodology Are The Future Standards In The Hospitality Industry
- How Setpoint Optimization Further Reduces Energy Costs And Consumption
- Elevating The Hospitality Industry With Eco-Friendly, Smart HVAC Solutions
- Best Hotel Sustainability Initiatives